The living room is the most admired place of the house that speaks about your lifestyle and personality to the guests. It is the first place that strikes in everyone mind while furnishing a home. So, it should be buoyant enough without any unwanted fuss. And, what can make it decorative and attractive is durable and designer sofas with other furniture pieces.
Sofas are the desirable and one-time investment one has to make while buying furniture for the living room. They add a classic and luxurious look in the house. According to latest trends, sofas are available in various styles, shapes and designs and with that exposure, Chesterfield sofas came into the market.
A Chesterfield sofa also known as a king of sofas is the oldest style of sofa. They render luxury and comfort like other traditional sofas with their upholstery and appearance. Earlier, they were never found on the list of furniture lovers, but nowadays they have become part and parcel of every home furnishing and decor because one can easily customise it according to their needs and desires.
One can conclude Chesterfield sofas as a designer and elegant furniture piece till date. They add a modern look in the living room. The colours and fabric of this sofa add a beautiful and impressive appearance to the living room. But, you have to take into consideration below mentioned points, before buying a chesterfield sofa online.
- Comfort: Buying a classic sofa decision doesn’t mean you have to compromise on the comfort. Consider a chesterfield sofa with stubbly angled back as it is regarded as a perfect blend of the traditional and modern sofa that meets comfort with style.
- The structure of legs: Ornately designed legs is the attractive feature of the Chesterfield sofa. Turned legs followed by bun feet with some fluted and casters are the most common. Square tapers make occasional look for the modern style. Chesterfield sofas legs height varies from 4 inches to 6 inches and comes in varieties of colour that suit best with the base of the sofa.
- Style and beauty: Chesterfield sofas comes in varieties of colours. Don’t compromise with the feature that gives an elegant look to your living room. So consider sofas with upholstered in the dark or gemstones like ruby red, emerald green, deep blue or mushroom brown for a traditional touch. These colours with velvets will intensify the beauty of the room. For leather chesterfields, dark or gemstones hues will create a classic look for ages. If you want to place a sofa in a modern environment, then you can opt for brighter shades of red, orange, or lighter hues like grey, linen or white. These colours will prevent the visual appearance of the sofa from creating a full and overwhelming look in the room.
- The size of sofa: Size of any furniture plays a very crucial role in furnishing the house. So while purchasing the Chesterfield sofa online consider the size because it follows a different strategy to choose because of its tufted back which makes the sofa 11 inches more in height from normal. So remember that you select the one with large size than your expectations.
- Respect the Tufts: The chesterfield’s tufts, rolled arms and back are the eye-catching features that make this sofa such a unique addition to the home. If you want a traditional look, then go for Chesterfield sofa with tufted back with the button spacing of about 11 inches. If you want a contemporary or classic look, then choose tufted back with spacing around 6.5 inches.
- Other Accessories: Chesterfield’s sofas make an impact in the house. Thus selecting a sofa surrounded by feather blend and containing multi-density foams will add an everlasting look in the room. Also, you can integrate artwork and furniture with strong colours to give a proper balance to the room.
- Customization Option: Don’t overlook the configuration option while choosing Chesterfield sofa available online in India. You can configure the design, upholstery, legs along with nail heads, seat cushions, seating depth and much more. This sofa can also be adjusted in a small space along the wall in the living room by removing rolled back rest. Thus, the Chesterfield sofa will satisfy all your requirements and style.